Fantastic timber peg home, 3406 SF built in 2001. Granite counters, SS appliances, 3 BR & 3 BA, located in Thurston County on 9.58 private acres, adjoins Capitol Forest. Auto gate. 80' waterfall with Hydro-electric backup power system. Mt. Rainier view. Great landscaping with streams and bridges. Includes a 30'x40' heated shop, plus a 10'x40' dry storage addition.
Duane Rodgers of Van Dorm Realty Inc
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of South & West Puget Sound,
Vol. 35, Issue 06, Page 13.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Central Vacuum
- Basement: 1
- Cooling System: Ceiling fan(s)
- Handicapped Access
- Heating System: Electric heat, Forced air heat, Heat pump, Propane heat
- Roof: Composition roof
- Exterior Construction: Deck, Storm windows, Wood exterior
- Garage: Carport, Garage spaces: 4
- Alarm System: Security system
- Floors: Ceramic tile flooring, Hardwood floors, Wood floors
- Interior Construction: Central vacuum, Handicap access, Security system, Vaulted ceilings